YEM TAB

YEM TAB
Out of the following, what would you most rather see more of on this blog:

Out of the following, what would you most rather see more of the following on this blog:

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is there a way I can:

1) Feed the world?
2) Cause the Black Eye Peas to have a plane crash, but survive & then retire?
3) Eliminate the need for narcotics through brain adaptation?
4) Slap Chloe Kardashian? At least on the ass?
5) House, clothe, and educate each American Family?
6) Establish that love may not be real?
7) Establish that God is definitely not real?
8) Then turn around and be like, "No, I was kidding. God exists, but he made me Boss. HE said."?
9) Piece together a good, rocking band before I'm older than Charlie Sheen?
10) Have Keith Richards' Blood?
11) Balance the budget?
12) Fix Health Care?
13) Solve the Immigration Dilemma?
14) Have a cure for the damage left by my spinal cord injury?
15) Hit that?

No comments: